Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Blog launch !

As soon I got my first NES, I wanted to create my own video games. I was around the age of 10, and I was drawing scrollable backgrounds (I guess it was just while playing 'the Adams Family' title). But I was missing the skills at that time, neither able to design or code anything, so my dream was hardly possible to come true.

Twenty three years laters, I am a professional programmer with a background in mathematical modeling of mechanical deformations, with a good job that I love and which challenges me. But I miss the creativity fun I had when designing the backgrounds of my ideal games.

So I decided to create my own platform game. Inspired a little bit (very much indeed) by 
Shadowplay: Journey to Wonderland, 


Limbo, 
and Outland 


but all those games were created by teams of skilled people... So, I just hope to create something nice that some people will like... and I'll work as hard as hell for that. This blog is the story of this amazing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment